Monday, December 12, 2011

Blog #3

1. I think the ending of book 2 was not as interesting as I had expected it to be. I had expected it to be more interesting, like when they found him I thought his friends were going to turn him in or they will catch him in action while he is trying to hide. I think he should have thought more about his hiding place.


2. "Could he get to the roof of this building? If so, maybe he could crouch there until they passed." (240) I believe this is a poignant moment because he probably regrets going on the roof at the end of book 2. Also it is a sad moment because that idea made him get caught and now he is probably going to die because he did not have a good hiding place. 


3. I believe that the first book is called "Fear" because that is when he does the killing and he is afraid of getting caught and telling the truth. The second book is called "Flight" because that is when he is trying to run away from the police so it is like he is taking a "flight" to somewhere. Finally, the third book is called "Fate" because he has fate in the people not killing him and letting him go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment